Community LinX Voluntary and Community Forum
|Starts||25 Jun 2012 - 12:30pm|
|Ends||25 Jun 2012 - 3:00pm|
|Location||The Samworth Centre, 8 Burton Street, Melton Mowbray, LE13 1AE|
A networking lunch will take place from 12.30pm-1pm followed by the agenda items.
The next meeting will include:
- Introduction to the Leicestershire Together Partnership* (www.leicestershiretogether.org) and its plans
- Update on Melton Community Partnership by Emma Trahearn - Community (Policy) Officer, Melton Borough Council
- A chance to feed into Voluntary Action LeicesterShire's research into the needs of local communities and what changes would make the most difference
The Community LinX Forum is a chance to:
- Get together, share ideas and promote any events you may be organising
- Raise any issues you have and seek advice either from ourselves or other groups
- Find out about new things and discuss topics of interest
- Have a say on things that may affect members/clients of your group
* Leicestershire Together is a partnership made up of the county's major public service budget holders such as local councils, the police and the health service. Through the partnership, including the VCS, they work together to improve schools, colleges, businesses, shops, hospitals, roads, parks, homes, villages and towns and help make people in Leicestershire feel included, richer, safer, better trained, healthier and happier.
- News & events
- What we do
- Forums & Voice
- Group support
Promote your work with the VAL E-Briefing
We promote events, projects and jobs through the VAL E-Briefing.
Email your news to email@example.com
Please send a link to a website that has any files you would like to include so that we can link to it. Please send only one link or attachment with each news item.