Safeguarding Adults Training
|Starts||19 Jul 2012 - 12:30am|
|Ends||19 Jul 2012 - 12:30pm|
|Location||Voluntary Action LeicesterShire, 9 Newarke St, LE1 5SN Leicester, United Kingdom|
What is the course about?
This course is designed to provide participants with the opportunity to develop an understanding of Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland's Policy and Procedure in Safeguarding Adults and in doing so, give them the confidence and knowledge they need to recognise indicators of abuse and how to raise a safeguarding alert in a variety of settings.
Who should attend?
Any staff or volunteers who have contact with adults in need of safeguarding
What issues will be covered?
- Understand the definition of an adult who may be vulnerable to abuse
- Understand the definition of abuse
- Recognise signs of abuse
- Understand how and when to refer issues to Leicester, Leicestershire and
- Understand the importance of whistle blowing
- Understand the importance of creating a safe environment to avoid abuse
Book your place
- News & events
- What we do
- Forums & Voice
- Group support
Promote your work with the VAL E-Briefing
We promote events, projects and jobs through the VAL E-Briefing.
Email your news to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send a link to a website that has any files you would like to include so that we can link to it. Please send only one link or attachment with each news item.