This course is designed as a basic introduction for committee members and treasurers who would like to better understand how to manage the finances of their organisation.
Who is this course suitable for?
The course is suitable for committee members who would like to understand how to run effective financial systems and specifically for treasurers with little experience of managing the finances of small charitable organisations.
What will the course cover?
- How to complete cashbooks
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Methods for organising petty cash
- Understanding the legal obligations around providing financial reports for your organisation
- Participants will require a reasonable understanding of English.
- To access this course free of charge you will need to be currently working for a voluntary or community organisation based in Leicester or Leicestershire. Organisations who do not meet these requirements will be asked to pay.
- If you have any particular requirements, please call 0116 2575001.
Terms and conditions
Please note that by booking you agree to our terms and conditions. The terms and conditions include information about costs and cancellations, so please review them before booking.