If you're 14-25, vInspired cashpoint could give you a grant of up to £500 to design and run your own volunteering project.
vInspired cashpoint will fund projects that:
- Are designed and run by 14-25 year old volunteers
- Take place in England or Scotland (Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow)
- Clearly benefit a chosen community. This could be the community where you live, or where you spend most of your time, or a group of people that you would like to help
- Are either new or an idea you've used in the past and would like to try again, doing things a bit differently
- Create at least 2 new volunteering opportunities for 14-25 year olds (in addition to you). Volunteers give their time to help others, other than just taking part in an activity - so, for example, coaching local children to play football is volunteering, but playing in a local football match isn't
- Cost £500 or less
vInspired cashpoint will not fund:
- Applications from organisations (applications must come from individual young people)
- Projects that already exist and are seeking funding to continue • Part-funding of larger projects - vInspired cashpoint must be the only funder for the project
- Projects that have already been funded by vInspired cashpoint in a previous round and do not include any new ideas or new volunteers
- Projects that involve raising funds - for example, charging participants to take part, selling goods or services or raising funds for other charities, organisations or activities
- Projects that support religious or political activity
Go to www.vinspired.com/cashpoint to register your interest and to receive an application form
- News & events
- What we do
- Forums & Voice
- Group support
Promote your work with the VAL E-Briefing
We promote events, projects and jobs through the VAL E-Briefing.
Email your news to email@example.com
Please send a link to a website that has any files you would like to include so that we can link to it. Please send only one link or attachment with each news item.