Following the success of last year’s County Strategy Session, we are now running a session for groups based in and delivering work in Leicester City to identify key topics and priorities for the sector.
The City Strategy Session is your opportunity to:
- Identify topics which will have an impact on your group and the larger sector
- Agree the priority areas for the upcoming City Challenge Sessions
- Get involved with sector-wide work to influence policy around those topics
- Speak out and have your voice heard by decision makers
- Join Challenge Groups around long-term issues and Task and Finish Groups around key topics
- Network and share best practice with other VCS groups working across the County
Our Strategy Session is an addition to our current offer for Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) groups that are based in or deliver services in Leicester. The priorities identified in this session will form the basis for Challenge Sessions later in the year.
Who can attend?
This Strategy Session is for groups which are based in or deliver services in Leicester City. If your group works exclusively in Leicestershire County, we would be delighted to welcome you at our next County Challenge Session on Capacity Building.
Book now to make sure you have the chance to tell us your group's priorities.
Where and when
Date: 5 April 2017, 12:30pm to 4:30pm
Venue: Voluntary Action LeicesterShire, 9 Newarke Street, Leicester, LE1 5SN
If you have queries, please contact us.