This is the second session of two for learners wishing to develop their skills around writing funding applications. This session deals specifically with writing aims and objectives for your project and being clear about outcomes.
Who is the course suitable for?
This workshop is suitable for those relatively new to writing funding applications and those who perhaps need a refresher. It is suitable for trustees, volunteers and staff alike.
What will the course cover?
- Monitoring and evaluating your project
- Putting a budget together
- Tips for writing funding applications
- It is expected that participants will have attended the first session.
- Participants will require a reasonable understanding of English and some basic written skills.
- To access this course free of charge you will need to be currently working for a voluntary or community organisation based in Leicester or Leicestershire. Organisations who do not meet these requirements will be asked to pay.
If you have any particular requirements, please call 0116 257 5001 to discuss them.
Terms and conditions
Please note that by booking you agree to our terms and conditions. The terms and conditions include information about costs and cancellations, so please review them before booking.