The Rural Community Council's Suicide Awareness Partnership Training (SAPT) is offering half-day suicide awareness training sessions at a variety of locations:
- Saturday 16 June (am) in Leicester - open to all, although priority will be given to volunteers who cannot attend training during the usual working week
- Thursday 21 June (am) at Coalville, North West Leicestershire
- Friday 22 June (am) at Oakham, Rutland
- Tuesday 3 July (am) at Hinckley
- Wednesday 9 July (am) at Woodhouse, Charnwood
The training is free and open to all, although those local to the training venue are prioritised. Advance booking is essential.
- News & events
- What we do
- Forums & Voice
- Group support
Promote your work with the VAL E-Briefing
We promote events, projects and jobs through the VAL E-Briefing.
Email your news to email@example.com
Please send a link to a website that has any files you would like to include so that we can link to it. Please send only one link or attachment with each news item.