This session will show you how to effectively recruit and manage volunteers for one-off events such as charity fundraisers, festivals and sporting events.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course would be of particular benefit to Volunteer Managers or Event Organisers, paid or unpaid, looking to use volunteers to assist at events, or for those who currently use event volunteers wishing to benchmark what they currently do against best practice.
What does the course cover?
- The importance of factoring volunteers into your event planning
- How to attract the right volunteers for the right roles at your event
- What to consider when managing volunteers for events
- How to motivate your event volunteers
- How to assess the contribution of your volunteers at your event
- Participants will require a reasonable understanding of English.
- To access this course free of charge you will need to be currently working for a voluntary or community organisation based in Leicester or Leicestershire. Organisations who do not meet these requirements will be asked to pay.
If you have any particular requirements, please call 0116 257 5001 to discuss them.
Terms and conditions
Please note that by booking you agree to our terms and conditions. The terms and conditions include information about costs and cancellations, so please review them before booking.