In a digital world, your group can use social media to raise funds, build support and create a movement for change. This workshop will help people with little experience using social media learn how to adopt social media tools.
Who is this course suitable for?
The course is suitable for committee members of voluntary sector organisations or staff wishing to develop their understanding of social media and how it can add value to your project and its communication.
What will the course cover?
- An understanding of the main social media platforms
- How social media tools can be adopted as part of your day-to-day activities
- Developing confidence to try out social media tools in your organisation
- Participants will require a reasonable understanding of English.
- To access this course free of charge you will need to be currently working for a voluntary or community organisation based in Leicester or Leicestershire. Organisations who do not meet these requirements will be asked to pay.
If you have any particular requirements, please call 0116 257 5001 to discuss them.
Terms and conditions
Please note that by booking you agree to our terms and conditions. The terms and conditions include information about costs and cancellations, so please review them before booking.