Submitted by Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service

Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service are working with the Gas Safe Charity to offer FREE Carbon Monoxide (CO) training to anyone who provides a service in the home of a vulnerable person in the LLR area.

Who is the workshop aimed at?

  • Organisations from across the public, voluntary and community and private sectors
  • It’s aimed at anyone who provides a service in the home of a vulnerable person
  • People who are responsible for health and safety or training in an organisation are also welcome, as long as their organisation delivers services in people’s homes

Why is it relevant to you or your team?

Carbon monoxide can be lethal at high levels and can also lead to ill health with long term, low level exposure. If you or your team provide a service in the home of a vulnerable person, this training will help them recognise any potential risks.

Learning Outcomes

  1. Have a better understanding of the Sources, Signs and Symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning in the home they are working in
  2. Know what to do if they suspect a carbon monoxide incident in someone’s home

Book your space or find out more

Email Community.Safety@LFRS.org stating…

  1. Your name and organisation that you are representing
  2. Your preferred date